As part of a migration into Azure I need to add the awverify cname record to a LOT of domains. GoDaddy actually made this easy with the bulk command in their portal UI.
- Login to GoDaddy and find one of the domains you need to add the records to. Search for the domain and then click on it.
- Click on the DNS Zone File tab and add the record(s) you need.
- Select the new record(s) by checking the box next to it then click on Bulk Actions at the top and then Copy.
- You can either select the domains you want to copy the records to or give GoDaddy a list.
- Once you are done give it 10-15 minutes to complete the action.